Want to add a subwoofer to your original stereo?
Don’t want or know how to cut into your wiring?
Take the wiring guess work out of the installation with this plug and play wire harness! Installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Remove your OEM factory radio
- Unplug the OEM factory wiring and plug in this wire harness
- Reinstall your OEM factory radio
What is it?
This wire harness provides a connection for one set of RCA cables to provide an audio signal to an external amplifier. Also preinstalled on the harness is a remote amplifier turn on wire. (Blue) This wire, along with a set of RCA cables, is run to your aftermarket amplifier. All that’s left for you to do is connect the main power wire from your battery and ground. (Not included)
What will I receive?
Depending on selected options, you may receive:
- Just the plug & play harness
- Plug & play harness + one (1) 12ft RCA cable
- Plug & play harness + one (1) 12ft RCA cable + Bass Knob
- Plug & play harness + one (1) 12ft RCA cable + Bass Knob + Amp Kit
- At this time, these harnesses are not compatible with vehicles equipped with steering wheel controls.(They will become disabled)
- Audio volume to the amplifier can be adjusted by the dials on the harness. For easier access we recommend using an external volume knob.(Not included but we can provide one)
- We use a variety of wire colors for the remote wire. Regardless of color, rest assured it is for the remote turn on of an amplifier.
|FORD||Econoline Full Size Van||1998||2008|
|FORD||Escape (w/ out sub)||2004||2007|
|FORD||Expedition (early production)||2003||2003|
|FORD||Explorer Sport Trac||2001||2005|
|LINCOLN||Aviator (Early Production)||2003||2003|
|LINCOLN||Navigator (early production)||2003||2003|
|MERCURY||Cougar (with dual media or six disc in dash)||2001||2002|
|MERCURY||Mountaineer(system w/ out factory sub)||2004||2005|