Ford 2011-2018 Factory Radio Add A Subwoofer Amplifier Plug & Play Harness
Want to add a boost to your interior speakers?
Want to keep your factory original OEM stereo?
Don’t want or know how cut into your wiring?
Take the guesswork out of the installation with this plug and play wire harness! Installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Remove your OEM factory radio
- Unplug the OEM factory wiring and plug in this wire harness
- Reinstall your OEM factory radio
What is it?
This wire harness integrates a 4 channel amp that adds 45 watts RMS to your speakers AND provides a subwoofer signal output with remote turn on so a sub amp can be installed as well. No additional wires to run or connections to be made to get the 4 channel amp to work!
What you will receive
- One (1) plug and play wire harness with a pre-installed power pack and subwoofer RCA output.
- Where this REALLY shines is when you've replaced your stock speakers with aftermarket 2 or 4 ohm speakers, and are wanting some extra punch.
- Use caution when installing this on OEM speakers, especially if they are 10+ years old. Some speakers are only rated in the 10-20 watt range, and while applying 45 watts to them isn't what kills them, its being heavy handed with the volume knob that does. :-) (Think speakers on the rear deck, or in a convertible, that have been exposed to the sun for 10+ years, it won't take much to finish them off!)
- Subwoofer output can be adjusted on the converter, but we do offer bass knobs to allow external control!
Compatible with these models
|Ford||Edge (with 4.2-inch screen)||2011||2014|
|Ford||Escape (with 4.2" screen)||2013||2018|
|Ford||Explorer (with 4.2-inch screen)||2011||2018|
|Ford||F-150 (with 4.2-inch color screen)||2013||2014|
|Ford||F-250/350/450/550 (base model "XL" with CD) ("XLT")||2018||2018|
|Ford||F-250/350/450/550 (base model "XL" with AM/FM only radio)||2018||2018|
|Ford||F-250/350/450/550 (base model "XL" with CD) ("XLT")||2017||2017|
|Ford||F-250/350/450/550 (base model "XL" with AM/FM only radio)||2017||2017|
|Ford||Fiesta (without MyFord Touch) (silver dash)||2014||2018|
|Ford||Fiesta (without MyFord Touch) (black dash)||2014||2018|
|Ford||Fiesta (with SYNC) (silver dash)||2011||2013|
|Ford||Fiesta (with SYNC) (black dash)||2011||2013|
|Ford||Fiesta (without SYNC) (silver dash)||2011||2013|
|Ford||Fiesta (without SYNC) (black dash)||2011||2013|
|Ford||Focus (with 4.2-inch screen)||2015||2017|
|Ford||Focus (without MyFordTouch)||2012||2014|
|Ford||Mustang (with 8-inch screen)||2015||2017|
|Ford||Mustang (with 4-inch screen)||2015||2017|
|Ford||Transit (without NAV ) (with separate 4.2-inch screen)||2015||2016|
|Ford||Transit (without NAV) (without separate 4.2-inch screen)||2015||2018|
|Ford||Transit Connect (with NAV)||2014||2016|
|Ford||Transit Connect (without NAV) (with cd) (gray dash)||2014||2016|
|Ford||Transit Connect (without NAV) (with cd) (black dash)||2014||2016|
|Ford||Transit Connect (without NAV) (without cd)||2014||2016|
Converter adjustment instructions:
- After completing all of the necessary connections, turn the adjustment pots all of the way down by rotating them completely counter-clockwise.
- Turn the stereo system on and adjust the main volume control on the stereo to approximately 3/4 maximum volume.
- Select one of the adjustment pots and turn it slowly clockwise until you notice audio distortion and then stop.
- Turn the remaining pot to the same position as the previously adjusted pot.