Add An Amp Amplifier Adapter Interface Accord Civic Pilot TSX TL CRV FIT Honda
Three easy installation steps!
1. Remove your OEM factory radio
2. Unplug the OEM factory wiring and plug in this wire harness
3. Reinstall your OEM factory radio
What comes in the package:
· One (1) plug and play wire harness
• We use a variety of wire colors for the remote wire. Regardless of color, rest assured it is for the remote turn on of an amplifier.
• For subwoofer installations, a bass knob is a great and simple way to control subwoofer volume independent from the radio as volume. Message us or check out other listings where we package them together!
|TL (with nav)||2009||2014|
|TL (without nav)||2009||2014|
|TSX (with nav)||2009||2014|
|TSX (without nav)||2009||2014|
|Accord (without nav) (with auto climate)||2013||2017|
|Accord (without nav) (with manual climate)||2013||2017|
|Accord (with nav) (gunmetal)||2008||2012|
|Accord (with nav) (taupe)||2008||2012|
|Accord (without nav) (with auto climate) (gunmetal)||2008||2012|
|Accord (without nav) (with auto climate) (taupe)||2008||2012|
|Accord (with manual climate) (gunmetal)||2008||2012|
|Accord (with manual climate) (taupe)||2008||2012|
|Civic (EX / EX-L / Si)||2014||2015|
|Civic (with nav)||2013||2013|
|Civic (without nav)||2013||2013|
|Civic (with nav)||2012||2012|
|Civic (without nav)||2012||2012|
|Civic (with nav) (with gray dash)||2009||2011|
|Civic (with nav) (with taupe dash)||2009||2011|
|CR-V (with nav)||2012||2014|
|CR-V (without nav)||2012||2014|
|CR-V (w nav)||2010||2011|
|Fit (with nav)||2009||2013|
|Fit (without nav)||2009||2013|
|Insight (EX, LX, nav)||2010||2014|
|Insight (base model)||2010||2014|
|Odyssey (EX, EX-L, Touring)||2014||2017|
|Ridgeline (without touchscreen radio)||2017||2017|
Converter adjustment instructions:
- After completing all of the necessary connections, turn the adjustment pots all of the way down by rotating them completely counter-clockwise.
- Turn the stereo system on and adjust the main volume control on the stereo to approximately 3/4 maximum volume.
- Select one of the adjustment pots and turn it slowly clockwise until you notice audio distortion and then stop.
- Turn the remaining pot to the same position as the previously adjusted pot.