Want to add a subwoofer to your original stereo?
Don’t want or know how to cut into your wiring?
Take the wiring guesswork out of the installation with this plug and play wire harness! Installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Remove your OEM factory radio
- Unplug the OEM factory wiring and plug in this wire harness
- Reinstall your OEM factory radio
What is it?
This 2 Channel LOC (Line Output Converter) is for adding an amplifier for speakers or a subwoofer. The harness has a gain adjustment for adjusting the output level, however we also have listings for this harness with a bass knob so output can be adjusted after it has been installed.
- Designed to provide (2) channels of low-level audio output from the factory system.
- Allows for the installation of an amplifier for speakers or subwoofers.
- MotoCARR Wiring Harness
- Add a circuit fuse tap with 3A fuse
- 15ft amp remote turn on wire
- 3ft RCA Cable
- 10ft RCA Cable
- Bass knob
- After completing all of the necessary connections, turn the adjustment pots all of the way down by rotating them completely counter-clockwise.
- Turn the stereo system on and adjust the main volume control on the stereo to approximately 3/4 maximum volume.
- Select one of the adjustment pots and turn it slowly clockwise until you notice audio distortion and then stop.
- Turn the remaining pot to the same position as the previously adjusted pot.