Don’t want or know how to cut into your wiring?
Take the wiring guess work out of the installation with this plug and play wire harness! Installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Remove your OEM factory radio
2. Unplug the OEM factory wiring and plug in this wire harness
3. Reinstall your OEM factory radio
What is it?
This wire harness provides a connection for one set of RCA cables to provide an audio signal to an external amplifier, as well as an add-a-circuit with remote wire for the remote amplifier turn on wire. This wire, along with a set of RCA cables, is run to your aftermarket amplifier. All that’s left for you to do is connect the main power wire from your battery and ground. (Not included)
- One (1) plug and play wire harness
- One (1) Add-A-Circuit fuse tap
- One (1) 3 amp fuse
- One (1) 15ft RCA Cable
- One (1) 3ft RCA Cable
- One (1) Bass knob
- Audio volume to the amplifier can be adjusted by the dials on the harness. For easier access we recommend using an external volume knob.(Not included but we can provide one)
- It is up to the installer to select which circuit to use with the Add-A-Circuit. The radio circuit is most common however any that turns on/off with the ignition could be used if deemed appropriate.
- RCA colors and bass knob style may vary. We do our best to send what is pictured, however depending on inventory at the time of order we may substitute. Rest assured the quality is the same, just appearance may be different!(When installed you don't see RCAs anyway!)
|MAKE||MODEL||TRIM / QUALIFIER||From||To|
|Chrysler||Town & Country||2008||2017|
|Dodge||Caravan, Grand Caravan||2008||2019|
|Dodge||Ram Pickup 1500||2009||2011|
|Dodge||Ram Pickup 2500, 3500||2010||2011|
|Dodge||Ram Pickup Chassis Cab 4500, 5500||2011||2012|
|Jeep||Wrangler, Wrangler Unlimited||JK body type||2018||2018|
|Jeep||Wrangler, Wrangler Unlimited||2007||2017|
|Ram||1500, 2500, 3500||2012||2012|
|Ram||Chassis Cab 3500, 4500, 5500||2012||2012|
Converter adjustment instructions:
- After completing all of the necessary connections, turn the adjustment pots all of the way down by rotating them completely counter-clockwise.
- Turn the stereo system on and adjust the main volume control on the stereo to approximately 3/4 maximum volume.
- Select one of the adjustment pots and turn it slowly clockwise until you notice audio distortion and then stop.
- Turn the remaining pot to the same position as the previously adjusted pot.