Honda Acura Factory Radio Add A 4 Channel Amplifier Plug & Play Wire Harness
Want to amplify your interior speakers using your original stereo?
Don’t want or know how to cut into your wiring?
Take the wiring guess work out of the installation with this plug and play wire harness! Installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Remove your OEM factory radio
2. Unplug the OEM factory wiring and plug in this wire harness
3. Reinstall your OEM factory radio
What is it?
This wire harness provides a connection for two sets of RCA cables to provide an audio signal to an external 4 channel amplifier, as well as 4-channel speaker wires to carry the amplified audio signal back to the harness behind the radio. Also pre-installed on the harness is an amplifier remote turn on wire. Plug in the harness, connect the speaker wire to the amp, and all that’s left for you to do is connect the main power wire from your battery and ground. (Not included)
What you will receive:
- One (1) plug and play wire harness(Amplifier pictured not included.)
- Two (2) sets of RCA cables. One for the front channel and one for the rear.(10ft each)
• Audio volume to the amplifier can be adjusted by the dials on the harness.
• We use a variety of wire colors for the remote wire.(Usually Blue) Regardless of color, rest assured it is for the remote turn on of an amplifier.
|Acura||TL (with nav)||2009||2014|
|Acura||TL (without nav)||2009||2014|
|Acura||TSX (with nav)||2009||2014|
|Acura||TSX (without nav)||2009||2014|
|Honda||Accord (without nav) (with auto climate)||2013||2017|
|Honda||Accord (without nav) (with manual climate)||2013||2017|
|Honda||Accord (with nav) (gunmetal)||2008||2012|
|Honda||Accord (with nav) (taupe)||2008||2012|
|Honda||Accord (without nav) (with auto climate) (gunmetal)||2008||2012|
|Honda||Accord (without nav) (with auto climate) (taupe)||2008||2012|
|Honda||Accord (with manual climate) (gunmetal)||2008||2012|
|Honda||Accord (with manual climate) (taupe)||2008||2012|
|Honda||Civic (EX / EX-L / Si)||2014||2015|
|Honda||Civic (with nav)||2013||2013|
|Honda||Civic (without nav)||2013||2013|
|Honda||Civic (with nav)||2012||2012|
|Honda||Civic (without nav)||2012||2012|
|Honda||Civic (with nav) (with gray dash)||2009||2011|
|Honda||Civic (with nav) (with taupe dash)||2009||2011|
|Honda||CR-V (with nav)||2012||2014|
|Honda||CR-V (without nav)||2012||2014|
|Honda||CR-V (w nav)||2010||2011|
|Honda||Fit (with nav)||2009||2013|
|Honda||Fit (without nav)||2009||2013|
|Honda||Insight (EX, LX, nav)||2010||2014|
|Honda||Insight (base model)||2010||2014|
|Honda||Odyssey (EX, EX-L, Touring)||2014||2017|
|Honda||Ridgeline (without touchscreen radio)||2017||2017|
Converter adjustment instructions:
- After completing all of the necessary connections, turn the adjustment pots all of the way down by rotating them completely counter-clockwise.
- Turn the stereo system on and adjust the main volume control on the stereo to approximately 3/4 maximum volume.
- Select one of the adjustment pots and turn it slowly clockwise until you notice audio distortion and then stop.
- Turn the remaining pot to the same position as the previously adjusted pot.